Sunday, December 8, 2013

and when we got home...

Sunday, 12/1/13

All the girls were ecstatic to be home... even though LeaAnn told us 1,000 times over that she wanted to go to Ohio State! No LeaAnn, we're going home... "NO!" She would say, "I go Ohio State! I want to go to Mimi's!"... OK LeaAnn, how about we go to Iowa State? "OK... I go Iowa State!" this process was repeated, over and over and over and over! That is not an exaggeration... she talks non-stop. Actually, she told us 10,000 times... "Where my going? Where my going? Mommy... where my going?"

And Joy Jingle (our elf-on-the-shelf) showed up! With gifts...pajamas! I got down all the Christmas books from the attic and the little girls decided to have a party... actually, Lydia said, "I can read chapters, Mommy."






And the big girls were not to be left out :)



Oh how do I adore this picture??? Joy Jingle made everyone's night... and has continued to do so ever since :)

No comments:

Post a Comment