Monday, November 28, 2016

Walt Disney World ~ day 2 {Magic Kingdom & Epcot at night and in the rain}

Tuesday, September 13th, 2016

We did as Uncle Donnie instructed and we got up bright & early, had our smiles on, everyone was happy, and we arrived at Magic Kingdom at 7:45am! (they opened at 8am for people scheduled for breakfast before the park opens) See our smiles?? 


And entered not FIRST in line... but close to it ;) and here are our 'magic pictures' entering the park... Uncle Donnie's instructions, "you are walking quickly, smiling, taking picture, walking quickly, you are not relaxing, but everyone is still HAPPY!" ahahaha!! Wish I could have taped him that day when he first told us :)


Stopped for more pictures...



And we walk all the way to the back of the park and find Be Our Guest dining... Belle & the Beast's castle! With French food for dining... french toast that the girls will love, and I loved my egg whites and sausage... the food was just incredible! We ordered ahead of time of course so we were served almost immediately, and we found our way to the West Wing where the magic Rose was!

My bad.. should've taken the table DIRECTLY in front of the rose, but I was being nice b/c we didn't have 10 people... but the people who took that table only had 4 :) so... live & learn next time for Disney!

We tried the 'Donnie trick' and get on Seven Mine train early... but it didn't work :) we hopped on the carousel and King Dad waited in line for us!

The most adorable ride ever!






We rode it 2x this day... again, the park was pretty much empty, it was CRAZY!!

Walking around... we went to Peter Pan





And found the princess castle where we visited a few more!



Jasmine was sweet...






And Tiana was hilarious!! Called them all 'sugar' and was super sweet!



We then found Splash Mountain... SO FUN!! That one we all would have rode again :)



Walking some more, I believe we were headed to Space Mountain - SO HAPPY that I purchased the Memory Maker... we had Disney people take our pictures everywhere, the girls or I would scan our magic bands, and viola! All the pictures were linked to our account!



I loved putting the enhancements on them :)

Space Mountain! In the dark!! Was a little more than I thought, but super fun!


Then we took the people mover across the park and got stuck on it!! :D

Rode Aladdin's magic carpet ride



Found the Tea-Cups - Aunt Ashley's favorite! :)


They were super fun!

Tried again for the perfect family picture in front of the castle :)



LOVED these 'magic' pictures they called them :D





And then finally it was time to eat! Character dining with Tiger, Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet!





Eeyore was just adorable!!



As you can see, LeaAnn didn't want to let go ;)





And then it was parade time!! We had 'fast passes' for this, but decided we didn't need them... we weren't even sure if we going to watch... I LOVED these balloons... so I splurged and got each kid one :)




We had decided to go back to the room, take a break and swim. But as we were walking out of the park all these spots were WIDE open... so we just sat down!

Uncle Donnie couldn't believe it when I sent him the pictures!



Super glad we stayed b/c it was an awesome parade... but everyone was really tired :) Sweet Lindsay truly fell asleep for just a few minutes!!

We went back to the room, everyone changed clothes, headed outside and it was down-pouring!!! 
So we hung out for a while... Lauren said, "if Donnie were here, he would say, let's go for it!" So we did!! And it was one of THE BEST decisions we made the whole trip! ♥πŸ’š

Here is Donnie & I's text exchange about us going in the rain and finding our we were 'extra magic people' ;) (I had included Mom in on all of them too b/c I knew she would enjoy 'hearing' us talk)

 My words are in the blue

Here's the video of how much rain their was!!







Finally I realize we ARE the 'Extra Magic People' ;)


"We are the Extra Magic People!"... and we were πŸ’š

So much fun...

πŸ’šthe best πŸ’š

We went to Soarin', saw Crush the Turtle...


We went on the Donald Duck ride and realized that the computer kept saying there was a line for FROZEN, but there wasn't!! NO LINE!! It was SO much fun... We were not able to ride Test Track b/c of the rain... but we weren't worried... we had 2 more days of Disney Magic Fun!! :D


1 comment:

  1. supper cute i am so happy you guys went out in the rain!!

    :Elle

    ReplyDelete