Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy St Patty's Day!

Sunday, 3/17/13

The day Mimi was to arrive (!) and the girls went upstairs and picked these shirts out to wear to church (they were a gift from Mimi ;) Lauren & Lindsay were all for it, they convinced Lydia & LeaAnn to join them in 'matching' and I knew I had to try and take a group shot :) WHY, I ask myself, did I not grab my big camera... I have no idea. The phone is easier... and the pics are good - but they all smiled. ALL of them! This was a first... as in, has never happened before. Honest. Oh well, first of many times I hope ;)

 How adorable is this?!?

Lauren 7-11mo, Lydia 3-4mo, LeaAnn 2 & Lindsay 6-7mo

They did so good!!! Could not get over how well LeaAnn cooperated ;) and so I had to keep and post them  all .. of course.





And just two short years ago... here we were... Lindsay 4-4mo, LeaAnn newborn, Lauren 5-11mo & Lydia 16-months! This was a few days short of LeaAnn & I's hospital stay for her RSV... we say it like a broken-record.... but I have to say it again.... it's just amazing how fast time goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment