The morning of... Monday, March 3, 2014... Ms. LeaAnn Claire turns 3 :) Lauren wrapped her present the night before, and LeaAnn had caught a glimpse of a present... but we managed to keep it hidden from her until the morning.
A glow pillow!
Just one short now.. can you guess what's on Lydia's Easter Bunny's wish list?? ;)
Managed to pull back her hair, and she did this!
She smiled :D and this outfit, picked out all by herself ;)
{big sigh}... how is it they could possibly be the same age here? How is it Lauren was the same age the LeaAnn is right now?
And HOW is it possible that age THREE, we sent her to preschool and she sat?!? Literally this was 2-weeks after Lindsay Rae's 3rd birthday... if I were a betting person, I'd bet (and win) that Ms. LeaAnn would not be able to sit on a carpet square for 20-minutes like Lauren & Lindsay both did!!! And I don't really think that preschool should be based on whether or not they can sit on a square, but unfortunately it kinda was for the older two... regardless, they managed and enjoyed preschool, so I'm not complaining ;)
Wow... same thoughts... really? Lydia was the same age that LeaAnn was... just one year ago?
But... that's how life rolls, right? I think they're sisters :)
She also got a big, bouncy ball & new play dough.. more inside entertainment as winter draaaaags on....
And her birthday package from Mimi & Pap arrived!
Dance day... super excited to take cupcakes to share with her friends... and when we got home, her dinner of choice = noodles + fruit snacks :D (we switched the fruit snacks for cupcakes ;)
And I forgot to put in the earlier post that we also celebrated LeaAnn's birthday by taking her out to dinner on Friday night to Wolfey's in Quasky.
We had a good time and the waitress did an amazing job and was so nice to the girls... as usual, cheese balls were the hit!
And after all the birthday celebrations were over, there was no picture of both mom & dad with the golden birthday girl... so we improvised on Tuesday, 3/4, Lauren snapped this before school that morning. And she smiled! This was after she was pouting and refusing to look at the camera ;)
Happy birthday baby girl, we love you!!!








.jpg)















lovin' the videos! And LeaAnn, you're very welcome for the 'dance skirt'! Thanks Jayme. My, she looks much older in that last pic! and the comparison pics are just amazing.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a pretty little thing! I'm so glad the day went well!
ReplyDelete