How in the world did I forget these pics?! Lindsay grabbed my camera and was our family's personal photographer this particular afternoon :) This was Saturday the 25th carving pumpkins after the Halloween part in Monti.
those awaiting... :)
thinking about it...
we had a TON of seeds!
LeaAnn patiently waiting...
to dig in herself!
no stopping this girl... well, she is SuperWoman don't ya know ;)
Lauren still doesn't love to clean out the pumpkins :)
but that's OK, neither does Lydia!! :) great shot, Linds!
I guess the kitty's like it?
Lydia likes this better... notice her sleeves pulled down? They all found out the hard way that Grace loves to play...and unfortunately leaves scratches!
Lauren & Lindsay's
I loved Lydia's :) King Dad did a great job on the eye-lashes!
LOVE this one ;)
Wednesday, 10/29 - King Dad's 38th birthday. Todd, Chris' boss was up to ride w/him, so the girls didn't get to see him that night, but we made him cheeseburger pie for lunch!
Friday, 10/31 - Halloween on a Friday! I took Lydia & LeaAnn into the preschool Halloween party and Lydia was the best big sister :) She took her hand and was leading her down the hall ;)
w/friend Aubrey
LeaAnn ate it up getting to be 'in-school' and 'just like Litia, right, Mommy?!"
Kael & Maggie
After naps, the girls got off the bus, we put on & packed warmer clothes and headed out! Stopped at Lola's first!
Lacy was so very nice and let Lauren borrow her witch hat! Lauren's flew away in the wind Tuesday night after dance class :(
I think she's going to like this one :D
We parked at the church and walked around from 5-6:00pm! Girls did great and patiently waited on Lydia & LeaAnn. Lydia even said said, "This is the best Halloween night ever, Mom!" It wasn't nearly as windy as I thought it was going to be... on some streets it felt really nice out :)
Snapped this picture of Sara & CJ as we hit Deb Hogan's house... so cute!
"Farmers" they called themselves :) Gavin (Lindsay's class), Owen, Noah & Dalton (all in Lauren's class) were walking around by themselves :)
LeaAnn was hysterical with this little pumpkin person! I should have video-taped! She said, "momma I really like him!" Gave him a big hug and everything :)
Chris met us at John & Ann Slattery's, took the kids to Jim & Jeanette's, I picked up the chicken from McElroy's and we met over at Craig & Sharon's to finish out the night.
Great ending to a really fun Halloween night!






















































oh, you should hear me laughing out loud at these! Great Pics Lindsay! Adorable school pics, and the ones with Lola-oh my! So glad you had decent weather to go T/Ting! (& great shots of those boys too)
ReplyDeleteAll the trick or treaters are adorable! I think your girls have a knack for the camera like their mama does :)
ReplyDelete