Monday, April 27, 2015

Easter in Ohio - Saturday, 4/4/15

It was a last minute decision, but after I realized that EB had Thursday, Friday AND Monday off around Easter, I thought... we have to go! And so we did :) 
Without Chris.. which he was sad about. But he could not swing it with work, and he understood why I would want to take advantage of the timing. Here we are leaving on Thursday. April 2nd!


I did not take any pics on Friday... I don't know why... I think it's b/c I have been so behind on pictures that it makes me anxious about taking more... but I'm really glad I did pick up my camera for this parade!



It was chilly... but the kids really didn't mind.








And I didn't take any other pics of the parade aside from the Budweiser Clydesdale's!!! They were AMAZING!!! It was a very nice parade, but these guys obviously stole the show :)

And I kept WAY too many... but I couldn't help myself


This fella on the left never put his ears forward! He must have been mad about something :)






















SO cool...


We went home, warmed up and then went to Mendi's that night for an Easter dinner and egg hunt! I took my girls + Elle and Carson :)
Sara and Clayton... wow!!! I can't believe how grown-up and tall he is!

Mendi & sweet Elliot

The egg hunt was a huge hit :)






Mendi's boys are SO funny!!

Obviously it was worth wrestling over ;)











Brian took these with his phone! How adorable are these two?!?











Had to keep this, too cute!

Super fun evening and so glad we could make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment