I'm really not sure if this was from October of not, but Lydia, you are at least 5-10 months... and you LOVED this whole outfit... the dress, the glasses... LOVE it!!! :D worth keeping, thank you Grammy for sending it to me :)
October 2015 - this is how Lindsay was found
Another gorgeous Sunday sunrise is October... every Sunday in October was beautiful. It was incredible...
Pictures (of course) do no justice...
10/13/15 - this happened... Lauren came home from soccer practice in tears on Monday the 12th. King Dad took her to the ER, and confirmed a fractured bone in her foot :( Got rid of one cast and acquired another! Well, not exactly. They let her have a walking boot to treat like a cast for 4-weeks.... thankfully!
And then THIS happened! LOTS of girls in Lydia's class had it (as in all of her friends)... they sent the note home on Wednesday, and I started checking... every day. Saturday morning, AFTER the Raefield's were dropped off, I found this one :( And one more... that was all... but none the less, it turned out lives upside down for a weekend... when we just happened to have an additional 4 kids to care for!!! We were so excited for Jill & Eric...a whole weekend to themselves after Eric returned from being gone for a month straight... glad they were gone and couldn't worry about this :)
Making home-made waffles!
On Sunday, we were going to the Wilgenbusch's annual pumpkin party, and I made bacon straws for the occasion... good first attempt, I have some tweaking to do :) (like how to get them off once cooked ;)
So many kids! They all had a blast :)
The Raefield's were able to come up too!
Then the following Sunday, October 25th, I was scheduled to take the Kreutner family pictures (another gorgeous October Sunday!) and the kids carved their pumpkins!
All photos courtesy of Lindsay :) felt bad, the settings were a little off, but she did a great job!
Oh! A Lauren pick I'm guessing :)
Loved how they labeled them L 1 and 2 :)
And for the week of Halloween at EB, they had red-ribbon week, complete with each day being a different 'theme' - this day was "Rock Star" day!
Janice Joplin
Dixie chicks
And famous 'singers' #1 :)
and #2 :) so mad that I kept using my phone camera... should have used my big one!
This was 'Red' day and here is King Dad painting Lindsay's nails red... my tag line here was, "God knew what he was doing with he blessed this guy with 4 girls..." and I still mean it.
So sweet...
Also on Friday, 10/30 - King Dad and I had out own Halloween party to go to! And I made him dress up :) So LeaAnn did too... a bride that was having twins :) and she wanted to wear it trick-or-treating!!! :D
The poker player and his waitress :) Found this cool shirt in the attic! Jeanette found it for Chris when he was in college at a consignment shop in Denver :)
Chris wrote "IOUs" and hot glued them to my tray... Freddy $50, Baragary $25, Hogey $75... so I showed them to the guys when we got there and Fred's face fell to a frown and he said, "oh no! Is that for real? Is that from Baragary's bachelor party?!" And Dustin said, "I know I ate all mine!" :)) True story... those boys I tell you.
And finally, Halloween day arrives! On a Saturday this year, so fun to not have to rush!
My second Laura Ingalls Wilder decided she wanted to be Tinker Bell instead, so we ended up with Laura, Alice in Wonderland, a bride (who was NOT pregnant) and Tinkerbell :)
First stop, Lola & Dean's house!
We then headed to Grammy & Papa's where we found these fun treats :)
Lauren did so well on the crutches! She was not going to be left behind :)
It was chilly out... they didn't mind at all :) but it was a huge success. We ended up at Craig & Sharon Moroney's and had dinner. 2015 Halloween in the books!










































































:-) You had me in stitches with your comments! Loved all these.(ONE of my favs is the one Lauren took of Lindsay!)
ReplyDelete