Oh my... just spent WAY too much time trying to find the comparison pictures... ONLY to find out that I DID NOT take individual pictures of the girls!! And I just mentioned that not too long ago!! Um... yeah, so to say the least, that's my new goal... they are going to be so mad at me when they go to find pics for their graduations, etc!!! :D
OK! So here we are... ALL of them in school.
Lindsay in 4th grade, Lydia in 1st grade and LeaAnn in Kindergarten ❤
Love, love, love ❤
Lindsay's Kindergarten concert... December 2012... I mean... I can't even. Lauren is in 2nd, Linds Kindergarten and Lydia was 3 - 1mo and decided this was the year she got to go to the concert ;) wanted to dress up and everything ❤ LeaAnn, you were already asleep my love ;)
4-years... just. like. that.
Earlier that day I went to the matinee... I never used to, but I really like it.
The past couple of years, it's been the only time that I video taped, it was easier to do and then I could just 'enjoy' the one at night...
So the next 6 videos are from the matinee, the first 5 are LeaAnn, and 1 of Lindsay.
As it turns out, I was on the wrong side of the gym to see the girls... so I didn't even try to tape Lydia, couldn't see her at all, and one of Lindsay's b/c it was her favorite song.
But LeaAnn's songs were SO cute, and all of them in Kindergarten are SO adorable...
I just couldn't bear to delete any of the videos. ;) Maybe it was b/c I failed as a mom and did not tape Lydia last year when I thought I was 😢
Or maybe it was b/c LeaAnn looked adorable in one of my all time favorite dresses that Lauren and Lindsay wore when Lauren was in 3rd grade and Lindsay in Kindergarten!!
Regardless, LeaAnn has 9 or 10 videos on this post - ha!
LeaAnn matinee songs
Lindsays' favorite song - Matinee performance 4th grade
That evening... LeaAnn's Kindergarten performances!
LYDIA... 1st grade performances :)
LINDSAY'S 4th grade performances
And THEN when we got home... I thought of this blog, I thought of the comparison pictures, I thought of LeaAnn being in Kindergarten, and I MADE them stand individually in front of the tree so I could take pictures.
Annnndddd... jokes on mom ;) there were no individual pictures!! There will be now!
Lindsay 4th grade
2014 - Lauren was in 4th grade.. (Linds in 2nd) this was when Chris was gone and I took the girls to Indee with me to a meeting, to Del Rio and then to their concert... had my super-woman cape on that night ;)
All time favorite picture of them ❤❤❤❤
Lydia in 1st grade
The OLDEST has a single picture... shocking, right?!? ;) Lauren in 1st grade December 2011
December 2013 - when LINDSAY was in 1st grade, I didn't even TAKE a picture before or after the concert... we ran to Troy Mills so the little girls could dance BEFORE the concert??
Obviously, Chris was not around again that year... and mom was... slightly busy I'm guessing ??? ;)
This picture was Christmas Eve 2013 and the girls were...
Lauren 8, Lindsay 7, Lydia 4 and LeaAnn 3 ...
Slighty busy, yes. And actually I look back, and this is when the blog started 'slipping' as in the posts from that month were not in that month - ha!
Had to throw this one in... love LeaAnn's face ;)
And... onto Kindergarten comparison pictures... LeaAnn! You got one babe, lucky you!! 😂
2011- Lauren Kindergarten
2013 Lindsay Kindergarten... Lindsay you too did get one, just not a full one ;)
The Lindsay Kindergarten full body one
Aaaaannnnnddddd, the middle - Ms. Lydia... you did not :) Here is your Kindergarten picture ;)
Love you long time sweetie ❤❤ December 2015 - Lauren 5th, Lindsay 3rd & Lydia Kindergarten
Ok.. I think I'm done laughing at myself now ;) welcome to Middle School!
Here is the OLDEST and Lauren's 6th grade pictures! :D
She looked amazingly beautiful... so proud...
And more importantly, I'm so proud that she is proud of herself ❤
And guess what I did... :) love, love, love ❤ 1st grade and 6th grade...
amazing what happens in 5-years
Lauren singing
Lauren band... you can't see her very well in this one, but I kept it anyway :)
And you can see her here! Charlie (who sits next to her) was actually playing the piano... so proud of you Lauren!! ❤
Couldn't resist... how grown up they are ❤
And THAT is the end of my concert posts... notes for next year, that's for sure!! :D




























No comments:
Post a Comment