Thursday, October 4, 2012

Riley's 7th birthday party

Sunday, 9/23/12

Happy 7th birthday Riley! Lego was the the theme this year... I should have gotten a pic of his lego city he had set up next to the cake, and I didn't! Super impressive.

Quite the crew :)

Everyone loved the cake..

And the airplanes (in her hand ;)

love the face expression ;)

Lindsay telling a story?  Imagine that ;)

Wiam especially loved the cake ;)


Ah-ha-ha-ha! Love LeaAnn's 'super-mini' skirt?!?

"cheese!"

I am a big-girl with a big-girl cup!

See... I do it just like Lydia :)

This is Lydia refusing to smile for me :)

Gotcha!

slurp!

Mom asked where Lydia was... and I have no idea!



a Lego hunt...


Collecting

it's 'B' :D


Papa & Owen passing the football

Capturing a few moments of Riley & Jody... I love this picture.

Love Evan's face :)

Riley in the action too :)

Oh I adore this one... sometime when you try to get a picture of kissing your kids' cheeks, the nose is squashed or the your lips aren't all the way on the person you're kissing... it just looks so awkward, you know? But this time it was perfect. :)  No awkwardness here... I love it.

LOVE... no other words for it :)

Mini-Brent is what one of Jody's friends said... and I couldn't agree more!

Wow... 7-years ... happy birthday Riley Robert! :D

1 comment:

  1. In the picture of Lydia smiling she looks like a Beyer! I was just thinking/wondering who she was going to look like!

    ReplyDelete