9/27/12
Ms. Lindsay Rae Beyer! :D
She has been coming home with gold stars on her 'clip-chart' for the past 3-days in a row (behavior chart). If a student gets a gold star, they get to pick a 'prize' :) Green = 'ready to learn', then it's light blue, dark blue, purple, silver star, then the gold star... so it's not like they hand them out to her 'just because'... or that's what I think anyway :)
So we said to Linds, "Lindsay... what are you doing to get all these gold stars?" She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I dunno... I'm just good. Good at library, good at music, lunch, in the class... you know." Chris & I could not help but laugh out loud! We told her we were going to stop calling her Lindsay and call her "Good" ;)
We are very proud of you Ms. Lindsay Rae... way-to-go & keep up the great work! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment