Thursday, April 11, 2013

LeaAnn 2-yr appt + girl comparrison stats

Thursday, April 4, 2013 - LeaAnn at 2-1mo for her 2-yr appt

Usually... I am on top of these appointments. Somehow, this one got away from me :) Can I just say, I LOVE her outfit! Tis the same dress that Lydia wore at her 2-yr-bday party... just different boots! (And she picked it out herself ;) Dress was a consignment find, leggings from Maggie & boots from Kris & Craig for Christmas. I didn't think she'd wear the boots, but when she puts her mind to wearing them, you can't take them off of her!

AAAhhhhh! I can't even get over how teeny she is!!! You can't even see her knees! This is Lydia btw ;)

And pretty sure those boots were a size 6... Wiam is in a 7 :D

Back to 'big-girl' :) and how appropriate... she standing next to the fish tank. And I KNEW that I had pics of Lauren from her 2-yr appt next to a fish tank. Took me a bit, but I found them :)

Sigh... gets me every time.
Can you see her curls? Can you see Lauren??? Isn't that amazing.

Aaannnd, back to LeaAnn :) I don't think I've gotten a picture of her doing this yet. This is typical, nothing new...

She drinks from the side of her mouth and chugs whatever it is like she'll win a contest someday!!! Scary :)

begging for a smile...

"I said, cheese, Mom!"


And so the stats... I will at some point add their 2-yr pictures for comparison .. BUT, b/c I still haven't taken LeaAnn, it's not a possibility at the moment. :)

On a side note, I was told that if you double a girls height at age 2, that's how tall she will be as an adult! I'm bound and determined to find out if it's true... imagine that ;) But really, it's a great experiment. I've got FOUR of them to try it out on!

Lauren - 34" & 29.2 lbs (could be 5' 8")
Lindsay - 34.75" & 31.8 lbs (could be 5' 9-1/2")
Lydia - 33.25" & 27.5 lbs (could be 5' 6-1/2")
LeaAnn - 35" & 32 lbs (could be 5' 10")

At a whopping 5' 2-1/2" I would have been 31.25" at age 2 :) I am ECSTATIC that they all have the potential (a good one at that!) to be taller than me :D

A few pics I also found when hunting for Lauren at age 2... We thought she was big stuff sitting at the counter. Ummmm... LeaAnn has been sitting at the counter for a while now ;)


Ooohhhhh look at Lindsay Rae!!! What an adorable-rolly-polly-baby she was :D I wish I could go back and kiss those squishy cheeks and tickle her rolls...
Oh! And last but not least, I videoed Ms. LeaAnn Claire at the Dr's office :) A great depiction of who this busy-body is at age two.


3 comments:

  1. Can you SEE me smiling?! (again) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND...I found the following info in your baby book:
      no morning naps. 1-3 in the afternoon
      bed: 9:30-7:00
      stayed dry 2 weeks before your birthday
      And @ 21 months: 31" tall!! 25#

      Delete
  2. WOW!! So I was a smallsy too! :D that's so funny... so they really could all be taller than me!!! :D oh that's so exciting. thanks for the info mom :)

    ReplyDelete