Saturday, 12/5/15
First season deer hunting, and dad went this year! It was a gorgeous day for it... almost too warm for the deer! Lindsay had this ball tournament at East Buchanan... so luckily the littles and I did not have to spend all day there... the big girls chose to, but we did not ;)
Just a little snip-it... nothing major :) And Lauren was still not playing yet at this point, and her games were later in the afternoon.
While there, Ms. Lydia got picked up for her birthday date w/Grammy :) They went to see a Christmas pirate play in Waterloo :)
They were holding hands... but, I missed it :(
Mr. CJ being so adorable in his hawk bibs ;)
Gotcha! We did NOT get a puppy.. the girls just got this 'real life' one from Natalie Svoboda!! It looks like it's breathing and everything... I think it's time for a real one ;)
Thursday, 12/10 - Joy Jingles surprised the girls by bringing his brother back with him from the north pole! His name is Noel :D
Only picture I got.. 2nd weekend, 12/12 - here we are at West Delaware!
And this day, Lauren was able to play a little bit in her games, and the team opted to scrimmage at Jesup for practice. So Lauren headed over with the Brady's and we had a day at home. And I loved every minute of it :) I had been going through the toy room again... time for more donations, etc, etc. and re-sorted/organized the
And Lydia, the Christmas fairy... of course ;) and tiger-tamer at times too ... of course.
That night we made cookies, I mean a BUNCH of cookies... 4x the recipe... made for at least 12 dozen I believe... could have been more, but these girls were the rollers, and I let them decide how big to make them! I've said it before, and I'll say it again... it's really not 1/2 bad when you've got help! ;)
Singing Rudolph! LeaAnn really loves to sing, as does Lydia... of course this is featuring Lindsay who did a great job! :D
And here we have the science project, in the works!
Finished project! Mr. Quail, Lauren's 5th grade teacher is outstanding. EB has not had a 'science fair' for quite a few years, and he's trying to bring it back :) The focus was on ending pollution... so Lauren built a garbage can that would melt your plastic and then cool it for easier transportation and recycling :)
King Dad even went to Goodwill for supplies!
Tuesday, 12/15 - the end results - Science Fair day at THE school :) she had to present to everyone who came by her table! Ebby & Lauren managed to blow a fuse with both hair dryers going ;) but they managed!
Sunday, 12/13 - we had the Sunday School Christmas program :)
Singing Gloria
The little people had an 'alphabet poem'
LeaAnn
Lydia
Lauren duet with Sam
Program 1
And then that night the 4H Christmas party! Whew.... it was quite the weekend!
It was really fun... the big girls brought all this cute stuff for a photo booth...
And the committee asked everyone to dress up in Christmas attire :)
The girls had so much fun and it really went over well!
Selfie stick practice :) and of course... my phone... should have taken the protective covering off of it... the quality of pics is not that great :(
And then minute-to-win-it games!
the prize table
Hilarious! The girls had so much fun picking out what games they wanted to play :)
And it was so funny I had to video tape!
They also played Christmas charades :) so proud of all of them for putting in such effort and then pulling it off! Last but not least, they had their gift exchange.
And group picture!
Very fun to start to our 4H year :)
Monday, 12/16 - our Buffalo Bells group rang the Salvation Army bell at Fareway! We had so much fun... the girls sang, and brought quite a few smiles to those heading in and out!
LeaAnn thinking she was big-stuff ;)
Here the girls are singing! We really did have a lot of fun, and hope we can have a bigger group next year!
Saturday, 12/19 - last regular season games for the girls in basketball!
And then we were onto Christmas break!


























































No comments:
Post a Comment