Sunday, 12/20 - Lydia had to go to Urgent Care :( but she was a trooper! Thought this was so cute <3
Monday, 12/21 - airplanes at night :)
And then finally, the Last day of school! Tuesday, 12/22 - love LeaAnn's pose here :) it was pajama day as you can see and Joy Jingles and Noel brought presents early this year!
SORRY the board game is a favorite in this household :)
the little girls even got to get in on the action ;)
And the day finally arrived! Christmas Eve :D
I was determined to take a family photo in front of the tree! So I set the timer and we gave it a whirl.
This was my attempt ;)
We then went to church service and were the first ones out of the parking lot somehow! Came home, and why wouldn't we roller skate, right? ;)
Grammy & Papa arrived, and I insisted we try to take another photo :)
so we tried :D
Whew! finally out of the dresses... and to our surprise, we had Christmas with Grammy & Papa on this night! It worked out great, I told Chris, if this is our tradition... we should really start earlier in the day ;) Hopefully we can make that happen next year so we are able to have more card playing time.
To switch it up, we let the 'middle children' go first! :D
LOVING the Harry Potter glasses!
Her Nutcracker!! :D She was thrilled ;)
And the 'outer children' had their turn!
Loving their new presents!


















































in One word…PHOTOGENIC!
ReplyDelete