Thursday, February 25, 2016

January 2016 - Mall of American girls trip!

So let's be honest... I've debated whether or not I can keep this up (the blog I mean)... but then I always think back to the girls looking at it, me referencing to it and Mimi loving it... so here's my attempt at catching up over 2-months time in 4 posts :)
Something is better than nothing... I feel like that's been my motto on just about everything. 

LeaAnn is loving school.... she loves Mrs. Beyer, she loves picking out her clothes, she loves trying to read Lydia's book along side of her... she's a bundle of sweetness (95% of the time ;) and I know why people love getting to spend time with her... she's hilarious, sweet, hard-working and truly wants to help out :) at the age of 4-11months :D  heart-breaker in the making if I do say so myself!

Thought I was going to skate by 1-year WITHOUT finding a bat in the attic during the winter... no such luck. LUCKILY this one was dead...
I commented, "I'm doing better, right?? Craig & Kris Wilgenbusch?? I didn't even require you to come down!!" :D I even walked around the darn thing... just wouldn't pick it up ;)

This particular Friday, January 8th... LeaAnn was helping me pack for the girls and I to head to Minneapolis for the weekend! Though she really did want to go, King Dad of course had that all taken care of ;)

She loved helping me Kirsten ready for the trip too!

It was fun to go through all of her outfits... LeaAnn, of course, loved it too :) (the outfit queen!)


Picked the girls up from school after lunch and we drove up to the Mall of America! Maggie made reservations for us at the Radison Blue which is attached to the mall... so slick! We literally never walked outside all weekend, and that was a great thing because it was -20 outside!!









They were playing 'seals' :D





The next morinng, the girls got up and swam again, then they all took showers and we headed into the mall about 10am!




One of the main reasons for the trip... the American Girl Doll store!! A trip to the salon for all 3 was a necessity :)


Bridgette had found us discounted ride tickets through Costco (score! thank you Bridgette!) so the girls got to ride all day!

And the mom's got to sick and enjoy happy hour and actually talk! It was amazing :D

The ninja turtles were a huge hit :)





Back at the store, Caroline was almost done...



And then we headed up to dine in the AG restaurant, with our dolls!










It was a very  nice lunch too! Bridgette and Clara joined us as well :)

The rest of the afternoon was spent shopping a little, riding the rides, picking out what the girls wanted from the AG store and zip-lining!





It was really high up there!!









Lindsay zip line

Lauren zip line - and I missed her! I have no idea how... you can hear it in my voice... but I tried :(

And at 9:00pm that night, we called it a day and went to Buffalo Wild Wings for a birthday supper for Laynee! The girls were total rocks stars and we had a blast! Hoping it becomes an annual trip!

1 comment:

  1. MOA trip Looked wonderful. (that zip line looked Scary!) Girls and their dolls looked Adorable!

    ReplyDelete