Thursday, February 25, 2016

January 2016 - family ice skating & cards at the Beyer's

January continued on....1/13/16 - such resourceful girls! Lydia cut up the apple all by herself! 

Went through some pics for a #tbt post and found these... hands down, some of my favorite pictures ever. Lindsay Rae (not even 2) and Shena <3


I think I'll enter this one in the fair this year. I know her little bottom is sticking out.. I just loved everything about it... the road, the colors, and of course her cute little bum ;)

And January got cold! We had been so fortunate... honestly, a very mild winter is comparison. This was 1/16/16 .. a fort to start their Saturday off with...

And bubbles that night :)


Sunday, 1/17/16 - we decided to get out of the cold house and do something!! So glad we did :) 

Found open skate at the Waterloo Blackhawk arena!


Lots of people and we had lots of fun!

The little girls did so good!


Fixing our pants and skates... always need adjustments once you get going :)

King Dad took a spin around the rink with all of his girls


And he was good enough to let me ask for a family photo!




He even skated with me!


Here are my videos from the trip :)

Dad & LeaAnn - first time for both!

Lauren & LeaAnn

Lauren ice skating

Lindsay ice skating

little girls ice skating

Lydia 1

Lydia 2

And Friday's (1/22/16)have been fun for little LeaAnn and myself! We went to the mall (for what I can't remember) and had lunch...

Just love my little cow-girl :)

And swung by the hospital's long term care unit on the way home... and ran into Frosty!!


And on Saturday, we made a date to go over to Grammy and Papa's for supper and cards!

Not without a ride first :D



They all had fun!


Cards before supper... with hot chocolate of course ;)




Wrestling... of course ;)

And a parfait for dessert!

We had a wonderful time, and want to do this more <3

Sunday, 1/24/16 - Lydia surprised me and wanted to wear my dress to church!!


Mimi found the picture for me! I was guessing a 31-year difference... I think I was 8 and Donnie was 7? And Lydia is 6 :) oh yes! And not to forget the treasured necklace that Aunt Dawn gave her :)

When mom was trying to find the picture of that dress...she came across these lovely gems!!

Wow! is all I have to say about that :)

Wednesday, 1/27/16 - it was COLD... but they were loving having snow... we truly did not have much prior to this point! Love their rosy, red cheeks!

Great snowman making snow...

Another fun Friday, 1/29/16, for LeaAnn and myself... love her outfit!! Can't even remember where we went... but it was out somewhere :)

Saturday was the last basketball game for these 5th grade girls in Independence...

And we went out to eat at the Mexican restaurant for dinner afterwards! Beyer part of 6 :) wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment