Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Buchanan County Little Miss Pigtails!

Just another jam-packed March weekend! From beginning to end... we started with the Friday night birthday supper (previously posted) and then Lauren had volleyball games that Lydia and I did make it too... she was so tired. She opted to nap at 10:00am, so I stayed home with her and did all the things I had not during the week!

Here is the happy girl after her nap with the tigers that she acquired from her birthday and Valentine's day <3

And that night... I got all the girls dolled up and we attended the Buchanan County Pork Producers Banquet as our own Lindsay Rae was crowned one of the Little Miss Pigtails for the year! :) We didn't tell her, though I'm pretty sure she had some idea... but none the less she was pretty surprised and excited!






There was no Sir Hamelot, so they crowned to Princesses instead.



Grammy joined us as we were just down the road at Wolfey's in Quasky :)

Holly Cook was named Iowa State Pork Queen and she was there to crown Ms. Markia as our Buchanan County Pork Queen for the year!





This special duo... Lydia calls Lindsay 'teddy' still and she deserved a big hug! <3




This guy was vying for a pic :)


My girls!





Beau Timmerman (local one-man-band) was playing, did an amazing job... we danced, the kids had a lot of fun with the pool table... it was a great night!




And then I was thinking... what else did we have going on this weekend... why, oh yes! A birthday party on Sunday... of course! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment