Wednesday, March 16, 2016

LeaAnn turns 5 - part II at Grammy & Papa's

On Friday, March 4th, the birthday girl woke up and put this outfit on... thank you Mimi! Maggie was taking Kael to jump at Airfix and invited LeaAnn to go along :) To say she was excited was an understatement!

That night we headed over to Grammy & Papa Jim's for a birthday dinner and cake! Sweet, sweet sisters <3 (I SO WISH I had emoji's on here ;)

Games and more games...





THIS was really funny b/c Lydia really beat him! :D



Love it, Linds ;)

Love this just as much! LeaAnn really looks like she knows what she's doing ;)


Pretty 5-year old... I can't believe she's 5.

Still at it ;)



We had inside out pizza per King Dad's  the birthday girls' request... ;) but she did request a monkey cake!

Happy birthday LeaAnn Claire!





Couldn't go without trying to 'get' dad ;)



This is seriously how it went down - ahahaha!


Love that pouty lip Ms. Lydia :D

Whew! It was all I could do to keep my mouth closed! :)

And then Grandpa had a scavenger hunt for the girls! They each had their own clues to find individual money bags - lucky girls ;)




These two are quite the pair :)

She doesn't take after her father or anything ;)


Super fun evening... we even ended with a game of 500! It's been a while... super fun night :) thank you Grammy & Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment