Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Lauren's 11th birthday party!

This would be Friday, April 29th... LeaAnn and I making cupcakes and peanut-butter filled brownie cupcakes for Lauren's birthday party! Taste-tested last weekend and approved by everyone :D  AND I I believe we did not have Lauren's birthday party last weekend b/c of the March of Dimes walk on Sunday the 24th and being busy the weekend prior? Something like that ;)

but here we are, Lauren's birthday party weekend!

My little helper :)

And it just so happened that they were supposed to have a soccer game on this Saturday too, but the weather was so cold, windy and rainy, they cancelled them!
This was also the day for weigh-in for our goats, and we came home with 2 more for the single source class! :) In the van, b/c it was too cold for the little ones to be outside!! ahahaha... the mini-van, our goat hauler ;)

Yes, I have a stocking hat on.. it was COLD!

Came home and did clean out the van :) b/c we hauled all these girls to an indoor pool at the Urbana Inn to swim!


Just a couple of hours... they had a great time, and as you can see, we had the place to ourselves!



Came home and decided cake & ice-cream was first on the list :)


And just for fun... here's the video from 2012 - 4-yrs ago!!!




And I just HAD to throwback here... this is April 2012 - 4-years ago, Lauren turned 7 (what Lydia will) and it was our first 'at-home' birthday party... 
When the girls were eating their cake and ice-cream this time around (2016), I just couldn't help myself, I said, "Oh girls... I remember when you sat around this table and you were so little!!" And I found an old video of them playing 'wedding'... it was so precious.
And when I showed them what they looked like 4-years ago, they squealed and laughed and could not believe how much they looked like their little sisters do now!! It was hilarious and so touching :)



Always amazed at what just a year can do... let alone 4 :)




I believe Lydia is saying she wants the first one ;)

Opening up presents...





I just couldn't help myself and put in a few more from 4-years ago... 


Jordyne looks so much like Kamryn, it's crazy!!


We had a feast! Grilled burgers, Lauren's favorite and requested pasta salad (a favorite from Aunt Jody <3) watermelon and chips - delicious!

Love, love :) Happy birthday baby girl... we love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment