Wednesday, June 8, 2016

more volleyball and a trip to the Raefield's

Saturday, 3/12/16

Oh yes... it's all coming back to me now ;) Why you ask, might I NOT remember this weekend... b/c I'm 3-months behind!! But this was another morning where I couldn't sleep... and one of the things I could not get out of my mind were pictures. All the memories that I have captured, but have no idea how anyone will find them if I don't put them somewhere {sigh} so I continue on, one foot in front of the other. :) AND if someone can find me the emoji 'app' for this blog, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Ok, back to what I remember now... Friday the 11th was the hockey game and we got home at 10/10:15pm?? And here we are at a volleyball game at 9:30am :) 
AND we were driving south to Iowa City directly after the game... AND I worked 4-days previously... and I'm sure the laundry wasn't done, the house was a mess, etc, etc, etc :)
It's just a lot. 
Always is... but I make it happen, squeeze all the activities in... and in the end, it's worth it. :) 
I think... I don't know... ask the girls... 
Girls, what do you think? 
Do you remember this jammed packed weekend??? I'm sure they'll tell me someday.

So!! As far as sports go, volleyball is right up there with being one of the more fun things to watch!! Lauren does great, the TEAM does great... they're competitive at this level, and it's really fun to watch them, learn, have success and grow as a team.  Today I decided to try and take pictures!



Frankie serving

Lauren serving


Keeley serving

Lauren again


Jordyne, our lefty :)




Averiel serving

Pretty sure this is Lauren serving :)



Elisa Brady was their coach and did a wonderful job, thank you Elisa!!


Took this picture of the Dolan's b/c I LOVE this shirt!!! I want one ;)

Grammy came to this game, this is as we were heading out!

To the Raefield's!  Here is LeaAnn opening up her birthday present from Aunt Jill!

And are you surprised... she tried it on... a new MERMAID swimsuit!!

Love it!!

And a swimsuit for Phoebe... score!! One happy 5-yr-old right here!

They have so much fun together...


Uncle Chris & Miles




The big-kid basement domain :)

Super cool, they built obstacles that you had to go through...


And an alarm would go off if you touched the wires... now that I think about it, it's a spy kit I believe? Regardless, super cute!


Had a really fun day/night with out cousins, Eric even made it home from flying, so it was awesome to have all 12 of us there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment