Monday, 12/3/12
2nd grade and Kindergarten... wow. That's all I can say. They did amazing, and going to this concert was such a foreign concept two years ago when Lauren was in Kindergarten... now, we'll be going to this concert for another nine years, straight. :D
Love their dresses?? I do! Wish I had one ;) Gap. sale. 30% off + $10 reward = sold. And who is this beautiful three-year old who smiles??
I ADORE Lindsay's smile here.
Lauren (7-1/2) - 2nd grade, Mrs. Recker
Lindsay (6-3mo) - Kindergarten, Mrs. Cooksley
Lydia (3)
ALL the kids did amazing...
Mr. Brown is amazing, and we feel so thankful to have him as the kids' music director. He does a FABULOUS job.
Proud spectator... she did a really good job for a 3-yr-old :)
I remember watching older kids walk on stage when Lauren was in Kindergarten thinking, "how do they get so big?" And now, sadly, I know. It is amazing to see her grow, but just not possible.
Another wonderful concert - thank you EB schools!












No comments:
Post a Comment