Wednesday, December 12, 2012

the days before Thanksgiving 2012

11/18 - 11/21/12

Mimi asked what I was going to do with Lauren & Lindsay the Monday & Tuesday before Thanksgiving. The girls at East Buchanan did not have school, but I did.  And I said, "I don't know, why?" And she said, "B/c they should come to Ohio for the week!"  And so they did :D  The night before, they were in showered and in bed by 7:30pm asking, "When is it going to be morning???" :) Lauren was sure she was not going to fall asleep, but she did.

Chris drove them 1/2 way on Sunday... here they are traveling back... the girls were BEYOND excited :)


Their days were filled with feeding the neighbors donkeys..

and playing outside a lot (notice the incredible weather?!?)

A library visit...

Grocery shopping :) (and shopping in general which produced new jammies & robes)

And TONS of cousin play-time!  Mom had all 4 of them for 2 days & nights straight!  They enjoyed every second...

Notice the new robes?

A visit to eat lunch with Elle at school...

And more park play-time to enjoy the awesome weather :)

Thank you Mimi & Pap for the wonderful week you gave the girls! They will never forget it and are sure to ask to do spend that time with you again! :D

1 comment:

  1. Love the girls and their shopping carts...they look so old!

    ReplyDelete