I was so amazed at Lydia's desire to hold him and talk to him...
LeaAnn ... "what's that? a baby?"
"Ohhh... he moves... can I touch him???"
Had to keep both of these (the next two) loved Lindsay's facial expression here :)
How adorable is this?!?
Then it went on... the big kids went to play and Lydia kept saying, "Mom... Elliot wants me to hold him."
So I let her... and she just held him so quietly & nicely... she never moved, and Elliot did eventually fall asleep!
LeaAnn was a wrecking ball... here we put her outside with the guys so Chris could entertain her :)
Lydia again...
Lauren's turn.
We had a ball at the Smith's... Mom came and got Lydia & LeaAnn for us, and Ashley & Donnie took the big kids to Mimi's, so we actually had some adult convo time too :) That night, mom brought out the gingerbread house she bought for the girls to decorate.
What a fabulous time we had Mom & Dad!!! Thanks so much and we can't wait to go back at Christmas :D
















No comments:
Post a Comment