Sunday, December 23rd, 2012
Lauren's classmate & friend, Lily, invited Lauren to go to Circa '21 Youth Theater (Dinner Playhouse) in Rock Island, IL to see Freckleface Strawberry the musical. Needless to say she was ecstatic to go (I hope to go too someday!) Here they are before they left.
Lily's mom, Jen, was so sweet and took a ton of pictures and shared them with me on FB. I saved them and was able to put them on here!
I really do hope we are able to take all the girls someday... I remember Mom & Ruby taking Tara & I to musicals & plays. We'd get all dressed up and go out to eat.
Lauren said they had a fabulous time :)
Here they are getting auto-graphs after the show! How cool is that? :)
I love that the characters were there to sign and talk to the kids watching... Thanks so much to Hayzlett family for inviting her!










No comments:
Post a Comment