Sunday, January 27, 2013

presents! (Harpers part 3)

Did I mention this was our Christmas??? ;)  This is Friday night, 1/4 and we started with the cousin-present-exchange. Mind you there are 11 of them... it's quite the ordeal!  We decided to go with youngest to oldest this year.

LeaAnn got a monster-bowling-set

I went upstairs to take these... thought it was a cool view



Miles got new boots that he loved :D


Emma got a new Dora doll :)


And Lydia got a beautiful new Cinderella dress!

absolutely adore it :D so does she!

Blake with beyblades & stadium!



Evan hurt his foot from jumping from the roof into the snowbank that afternoon :(  it did look tempting! just not quite as soft as it looked... but not to worry, he felt better the next day.


Riley and a new gun!


Evan & his Kre-o Battleship (I was schooled in boy-toys this Christmas ;)

Aunt Barb had her hair done courtesy of Emma ;) and I snapped the pic before she could take them out! ;)

Aaaannddd... I tried :) tried to get Jim to smile, with no luck ;)  So here's what I got.




Miles loves his sister's tea-set too!

We then proceded onto Jim, Jeanette & Barb presents which was really fun to watch... Jeanette gave us a fashion show! Jill & Jody did a great job at picking out clothes... And since the kids were so happy with their presents, we decided not to push it and open the presents from Grammy on Saturday night.

Here we are on Saturday, 1/5/13 - Saturday was equally filled with outside fun & games. Snowmobiling was a huge hit for kids & adults alike. Sledding... another trip into the hot-tub... and again... hoping I see more pics from Jill & Jody b/c I feel like I didn't do a great job!  LeaAnn... ready for bed, again ;)

getting ready for presents...

attempted cousin pic :)
Evan 8-2mo, Owen 5-1mo, Miles & Syd - 2, Riley 7-3mo, Blake 5-5mo, Emma 2-7mo, Lauren 7-8mo, Lindsay 6-4mo, Lydia 3-1mo & LeaAnn 22-mo


Super cute hats & bandana courtesy of Aunt Jody

how cute is this?




how cute is this?!? :D I love it too b/c Lydia dimples are showing  :)

another w/the hats :)

had to take this to show what the mass-chaos looked like a majority of the time :)

feeding 20 people takes a lot!

they loved all their presents from Grammy & Papa too... it was a great ending to Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment