Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friends & Family Day 2013

Wednesday, 5/22/13

Friends & Family Day at East Buchanan! Kindergarten through 2nd grade have a concert after the family lunch and 3rd through 5th have a morning field day.... I can't believe next year it will be an all day event as Lauren will be at the field day & Lindsay the concert (!) :)  moving on to 3rd and 1st... unbelievable.

Grammy & Lola joined us this year - super happy to have them both :)

Here are the songs from Lindsay's concert


Lindsay had a the funny-solo part at the end!


Here are Lauren's songs from the concert





At the very end they all came together to sing a special tribute song to 3 elementary teachers retiring after a combined 117 years of teaching! A very touching song and Lauren had a speaking part.



Super fun day and relaxing b/c I did take the little two to Barb's... next year they can join us :)

1 comment:

  1. How did Lauren and Lindsay grow older in the 2 weeks since I left?! :)
    So Beautiful and Talented!

    ReplyDelete