Saturday, November 23, 2013

not to forget 'Kind Dad's' birthday (or Jayme or Lacy's ;)

Tuesday, 10/29/13

King Dad turns 37 (?!?!) :) Mimi was still here thankfully! He would not have had a 'cake' if not! :)


Chris said this night after looking at these pictures, "look at them... look at all those people." And he's so right! We now have 4 people... not babies, not toddlers... but big, people! Sounds ridiculous, but oh so true... and oh how much room we all take up!


I love this one of Lauren, Dad & Lydia


Happy birthday King Dad! Cheers to another year!

Here's what I got for my birthday :D my new running coat (and fleece-lined pants not pictures ;) that I absolutely LOVE!

And here's what Lacy got for her 30th birthday!!!  Tequila shots! But she likes them! And handles them like a champ! Her birthday is on the 6th so I got to celebrate with her all week too!

We are at the Mexican restaurant in Independence...

Then Saturday we surprised her and wen to Cedar Rapids to another mexican restaurant and Chrome Horse Saloon!

Yup, she had do another one ;) She said this was definitely not as good as the one in Independence :)

Happy birthday to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment