Friday, November 1, 2013

LeaAnn's frist trip to the dentist...

Wednesday, 10/16/13

A trip to the dentist for 1, 2, & 3... just so happened I brought LeaAnn along with us to watch. That didn't last long ;)

After watching Lydia (whose in the chair) LeaAnn deemed that it was, "my turn next, right mom? Yup!" :)

How could I turn that down? They managed to squeeze her in, and she laid right down, opened up her mouth...



She let the dentist count her 20 teeth, clean them with the electronic brush and toothpaste I can't stand... and even scrape a little plaque off!

Didn't she look cute? She did so well it was easy to forget that she is only 2... Dr. Gaffney took a while to come in and 'check' all that had been done, and by that time it was 11:30 and in LeaAnn's mind she had done what she was supposed to and was ready to go. I didn't blame her a bit, and was super proud of her first dentist appointment at age 2-1/2! All the girls ended up with good reports, way to go Beyer girls! :D

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for LeaAnn and Beyer Girls....I am quite certain that they will never say that about the Peck Pack....a good report to the dentist!

    ReplyDelete