Friday, April 6, 2012

April Fool's Day

April Fool's Day happened to be on a Sunday this year... and we went to church, and I decided it was time to break out the matching Easter dresses from 5-years-ago!!! Yes, 5-years... how can that be possible? The last time these dresses were worn, Lauren was 2 & Lindsay was 8-mo old! (See pictures below ~ oh how I just LOVE including older/comparison pictures!)

Super cute Lindsay at 8-months... I see such a resemblance of her cousin Sydney Raefield here!

To me, this is hilarious, b/c Lauren is the one crying... this only happens .1% of the time :) Lindsay took over that role effortlessly as a toddler, and now it's clearly Lydia's domain :)  But, it's good to be reminded that I couldn't get a good picture of babies 5-years ago either!

Here we are, 4/1/12 - Lydia is 4-2months, and I ADORE this face on her... too bad I had the camera on the wrong setting!

Here she is all poised ;) Don't you love the dress? I still do... not really 'Easter' looking, but super cute in my book.

Here is Ms. Wiam... at 13-months AND NOT WALKING!!!  That's all we can talk about these days... when is LeaAnn going to decide to walk??  In her own time... I get it... But she CLEARLY can. Great balance... even took 3-steps in a row this very same afternoon!  I just can't fathom carrying around a 30-lb baby all summer. :)

I love this chuckle...


upside down Wiam

"Who me?!?"

She really is a funny girl.... gets louder everyday :) and really tries to repeat everything Lydia says.  Mimics her pitch and everything. :)  Today she said, "waffle"!!  Won't say "mom", but "waffle", you betcha!

"Oh look at my pretty dress!"

"It poofs!"

"No I'm serious... what's with the dress?!"

I was trying to get the two of them together for a picture. (Even had the pic of Lauren & Lindsay in the back of my head as a comparison!)  However, LeaAnn refused to cooperate, and the following series of pictures is Lydia trying to get Wiam to cooperate. :)

"C'mon Wiam! Stand up!"

"Stand-up!" And if you can hear Lydia's voice... it's high pitched & demanding!

"Nope... not going to do it Lydia."

Yes you are ;)

but in the end... Wiam wins. She usually does. Chris has a feeling (and I'm starting to agree) that this second pair isn't going to 'gel' like the first pair did :)  Great idea, Jaym ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment