Grammy helped make these possible! Here is LeaAnn's 1-yr pictures on 3/23/12.
Cutie-pie here did well, but thought she might last a little longer than she did. Regardless, was happy with what the photographer did get. (On a side-note, think Missy here looks like my blog profile picture?!? Whoa!!)
These were scanned in from the bottom of the 10x13 I got...
On 2nd outfit she decided she'd had enough, out came her blankie & in went her thumb! (adorable new dress compliments of Maggie for her birthday as well!)
I loved this picture, Chris said, "I wish her head wasn't cut off!" But I didn't mind...
Isn't this a ridiculous outfit?!? Compliments of Kris Wilgenbusch, her Godmother, for her birthday! I just hope she still fits in it come July ;)
And of course this post would not be complete without comparisons...
Here is height & weight:
Lauren - 29.75" & 23lbs 8oz
Lindsay - 30" & 24lbs
Lydia - 28.75" & 20lbs 6oz :)
LeaAnn - 30" & 24lbs
And here are the pictures :D
Ms. Lauren Dorothy ...
Ms. Lindsay Rae
and last but not least, "small-zy" (Chris' latest nickname for her) Ms. Lydia Alice
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment