Friday, April 27, 2012

Lauren Dorothy at 7

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy birthday to the best big sister, mom/dad helper, compassionate & caring 'little' girl around!

How in the world did we get to 7?!?

She had the most beautiful blonde hair when she was born :)

and the sweetest little eyes...

At one, she was a happy & funny little girl... born loving books & talking non-stop ;)

age 2... still had the curly hair :D

we thought, such a big girl at 3 :)

and she just kept growing, and growing... here at age 4
skating at age 5...

Kindergarten friends at age 6...

and now an almost-2nd grader(!?! tear)... reading to all her sisters, completely amazing me at all times with her talent & abilities. I asked the other day how school was and she said, "OK." And I asked why just OK, and she said, "B/c we had to run around the track and I came in 4th." Oh my dear Ms. Lauren... I guess I'm glad she's always striving to do her best ;)

The birthday girl requested walking taco's for her birthday dinner, and Grammy & Papa Jim came over to have dinner with us!  Even Ms. Lydia loved the tacos...

I also threw in White Chicken Chili... Papa loved it :)

Smallsey has Grammy's number... she's always demanding, "Grammy!"

Singing w/cake again :)

I was so happy with these pictures of the 3 of them! :D  we're definitely getting there ;)

Happy birthday sweet Lauren... what a perfect birthday celebration! (Lindsay 5-8mo & Lydia 2-5mo)

1 comment:

  1. Love all these pictures and I think 1 and 2 look alike-Lauren age 4
    And love all the pictures of Lydia smiling....she is coming around!
    And between 5 and 6 Miss Lauren grew up so much!

    ReplyDelete