Sunday, 4/22/12
'The little girls' is what they are called most of the time... :)
Even though neither one of them believe they are 'little'... why their 'big girls' too!
Here's Smallsey at 2-5months :D I asked her to smile, and she gave it to me! This is one of her favorite spots...
With Wiam (13-1/2months)... they just kept going...
& going... in circles!
Lydia did not want Wiam to have her bubbles... so she started driving one-handed ;)
honestly... can they get any cuter?? (I know I'm biased ;)
I wish I knew when I was going to be able to get them both looking at the same time! I love this picture :)
Right... LeaAnn, you can't walk yet, but you can reach the pedal & drive the motorcycle yourself :)
It's really cute...
Here we are at O'Connors... BOTH their very favorite thing to do..
Lucky LeaAnn got the 'skid-woader' ride with Dad :)
Here is Lydia & Lindsay 'fighting' over the stick/whip thing we found in the barn... Lydia just took it from Lindsay...
Lindsay jumps for it..
misses... keeps after her ;)
got it! Can you see Lydia's 'not-happy' face??
Yup, she's yelling, and Lindsay is smiling :)
'This is the way it should be!' according to Lindsay ;)
say "cheese" Wiam!
She doesn't look like she enjoyed it, but she did :D


.jpg)
I love Lydia's nickname! And I do not think I have ever been to O'Conners...looks like a fun place to be :)
ReplyDelete