Saturday, November 3, 2012
And so... it was my turn, my turn to have a birthday that is :) Chris and I's birthday's are one-week apart to the day. Only he's one year older than me (ha!) :D So this year we decided to go to an Iowa State game... bought tickets and all... happy birthday to us! They were great seats and defintily glad we splurged. I have not been to a game or tailgated since Lindsay was a baby (2006)! Six years is WAY too long to not head over to Ames, IA, tailgate with great friends and enjoy the collegiate atmosphere... easy to forget how much fun it is.
Monday, November 5, 2012
My 35th birthday... ahh! Unbelievable... trying to own it and take great advice from a great-neighbor/friend Kris Wilgenbusch... "you're only as old as you feel." And as it stands, I feel pretty great & super blessed about that :) The day started off with a run in the morning with Maggie (and if you would have asked me a year prior if I'd be able to run 4-miles, I'd tell you 'not-a-chance' ;) then headed to Waterloo for Dr's appt, bought new running shoes & shirt :D Oh yes! and one of the best parts of this day? I was pardoned from the daycare drop off (both ways)! :D It's the little things in life, right? Here is the cake that Grammy & the girls made me...
LeaAnn was really getting into singing it too :) super cute...
my big girls...
Chris did such a great job!
Happy to have such a great pic with my four. beautiful. little. girls :) Couldn't feel more blessed or fourtunate as I celebrate 35-years of life.









:) Having the same thoughts here too...
ReplyDelete