Yes, LeaAnn is 2-8mo and has never had her hair cut?!? Lauren was 2-1/2 I guess, Lindsay at 16-mo and Lydia right at 2... so we weren't too far off ;) The idea was for Lauren & Lindsay to donate their hair at this time as well. But found out 8-inches is the amount, Lauren would have had to have a chin-length bob (would have been SO cute!) but that was too short for her. Lindsay was an inch off from donating... so we're waiting. It's just time to be done with long hair for a while ;) Lauren's is SUPER cute, sorry I did not get a picture of it in the salon.
Before...
It was gorgeous... Leia called it barbie-doll-hair :) but such a rats nest at the end! Definitely time to go.
She did pretty good :) as usual, she was happy to oblige to be a 'big girl' , "wike Waren & Windsy.. right?!" That's what she does all the time. She asks a question that's really a statement and says, "yeah?! right?!" I've got to catch it on the camcorder.
Look at this super-proud girl!
She looks so old! :(
After we were done, we headed over to the Hellenthal's to see Arabella & Delphina (and Ryan too of course! ;) Girls ate McDonald's, played and visited.. can't wait to do it again when we have more time to play! :D

the randoms.... this is Sunday, 11/24/13... Chris came home from taking the big girls 1/2 way to Ohio and we were 50% down on the herd! (as Chris so fondly states ;) These two are hilarious together... here, LeaAnn built herself a movie 'feater'... she was begging Lydia to join her.
this was her response :)
Friday, 12/6/13
oh how cute are these two??!! my helpers at Walmart... Lydia dressed herself! She had on pink cowboy boots and all ;)
Monday, 12/9/13
We are dance in Troy Mills... Monday nights are the little two & Lindsay. Just thought this was a cute pic of Lauren I wanted to keep :)













love the shot of LeaAnn's ringlets on the floor! And no wonder you like that last pic of Lauren-as I was scrolling and came to it, for one second I thought-"there's Jayme"!
ReplyDeleteI really don't know how you raise such sweet, talkative little ones. LeaAnn always shocks me with how not-shy she is :) It's always so wonderful to hang out, and really cool that you bring them up to see us!!!!
ReplyDeletenot a problem! I need to set a new date sooooon! Lindsay's hair is RIDICULOUSLY long... and yes, all I have to say is LeaAnn is her dad's daughter!
ReplyDelete