Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lydia at 4 (+ video from her birthday)

Lydia is hilarious. I mean, hilarious. I need to turn the camcorder on and just tape her, all. day. long. There is not much she does not say that doesn't make us smile or laugh. She can pout and she can wine... but more than that, she loves. She gives kisses just because. She gives hugs that are out of this world! Chris recently nick-named her a Koala b/c of how tightly she squeezes with every ounce of her body. Hands, arms, legs, feet... she can hang onto anything for great amounts of time! She has 'blossomed' out and now at age 4, fits into 5T (everything is a little long ;) so other than being short, she's not our 'smallsy' girl anymore. She has phenomenal fine-motor skills. She cuts her pancakes and meat that is soft enough, with her fork. As in, puts it sideways in her hand cuts just like an adult would. I am going to make a conscious effort to record more specifics... b/c I just have to. I did with the older two and it's hilarious to read. :) So for now here are the 'funnies'...

a. I need somefing. can you get me somefing. (even more hilarious b/c LeaAnn says 'someping' ;)
b. De oder day. I need anoder one.
c. She came in before Christmas and said, "Mom, who is chasing God?" And I said, "ummm... no one? What are you talking about Lydia?"  "Well Mom, da weader guy is chasing God on the TB!"                   aka: the weather guy is chasing God on the TV :D

We'd be lost w/o you Ms. Lydia Alice :)

On her 4th birthday, 11/16/13





1 comment:

  1. Looking So grown up! Lovin the helpfulness of big sister #1!

    ReplyDelete