Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Craig's surprise 40th birthday / Father's Day

Sunday, June 21st - Father's Day and Craig's 40th birthday (and Kyle's actual 6th birthday!)

I begged and pleaded, and finally got Kris to agree to let us host a surprise 40th birthday party for our dear friend and neighbor, Craig Robert :) It was so much fun to host a party! (I'll take that as a hint, we need to do again, and soon!)

The girls and I went to Manchester to Weidner Drug to get decorations for the party on Saturday :)

And this girls was beyond excited for his party :) she loved blowing up balloons!

The girls planted these sometime earlier in the week... their bucket of flowers for the fair!

And they came in perfect to help decorate for the party :) Adore the 'old guy' sign!! 



It was so hot in the morning... under the trees seemed like the only logical place to sit. But in the afternoon, it clouded over and made it more bearable :)


Like the walker? We loved it :)

The birthday boy arrives!


All Kris said was, "we pulled in and he gave me the 'look'" - ahahahah! We did it! We got him! He had no idea ;)






Happy birthday Craig!






And in the end, of course no one would sit under the trees :)












Craig's fan club!









Had to do this... this is his 'sit' ;)

Love, love... CJ will appreciate someday :)



big-kid tetherball... of course :)


Such a fun evening for a very deserving friend/neighbor... I posted this on Facebook and the list could go on and on... but Craig is all of this and more.

To the four blonde girls & I, you are...
* our bat & mouse exterminator
* wood supplier
* jump starter
* snow remover
* kid playmate
* bike expert
* ditch puller
= LIFE SAVER!
THANK YOU and happy 40th birthday & happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment