Thursday, 5/21/15
Look who's going to Kindergarten next year!!! Lydia Alice 5-1/2
May 2012 - Lauren 7-1mo & Lindsay 5-9months... wow (tears in mom's eyes)
Not really sure how it's possible that she'll go to Kindergarten, and not really sure how it's possible that those two (Lauren & Lindsay) were so... young.
This was in the classroom after the singing celebration in the gymnasium
I love this picture
And the last time we had a preschool graduate (May 2012) they all looked like this!!!
Look at those pumpkins!!! Lauren finishing 1st grade, age 7 - Lindsay finishing preK, age 5-9mo - Lydia 2-9mo - LeaAnn 14months... this is really quite emotional for me to do this today for some reason ...
Lola was there, Grammy too, but did not get a picture
Mrs. Beyer, Mrs. Yearous and Lydia
Mrs. Beyer was Lindsay teacher too and will also be LeaAnn's this year... I feel so blessed!
With friend Rylee
Here she is walking in
Mrs. Beyer was talking here
1st song
Good bye teachers
Super sweet graduation... again so very thankful for East Buchanan schools... I think I'll be ready for LeaAnn to go ;)
Friday, 5/22/15
And then we have the last day of 4th grade... sigh (compared to the first)
And the last day of 2nd grade (compared to the 1st)
First day of 2nd & 4th grades...
Last day! Summer vaca begins!!





















So SWEET! Way to go Lydia!
ReplyDelete