Sunday, 7/14/13
The day the kids have been waiting for.......... KINGS ISLAND! :D And this year, Lydia got to go! As usual, Donnie accumulated enough gold passes for us to get in early and ride some rides w/no lines :)
Lydia LOVED the cars..
She rode 3-times in all... even waited in a long-line the last time, and she did great :)
Was really special for me, b/c I just got to hang out with Smallsy. Don & Ash took the big kids on their rides, and I just hung out in Kiddy-land :) It was really fun... they are so impressed and so happy with the littlest things. Thanks to the little camera again, we have pics!
I knew she would love this ride... it used to be the 'Swiper' ride, goes slow and then whips you around the corners...
and she did love it :)
And look who??? This is LAUREN when she was 2-2months! On the same ride.
And Elle at 2-1/2... sigh... I just can't believe they were ever that small.
Once I started I couldn't stop... here we are at the water park that year. June of 2007
Ms. Lindsay Rae at 10-months
Back to the present... they just LOVE this ride, White Water Canyon. And this year they got to ride it all. by. themselves. :D
This is Lydia pushing the button to soak them... they were squealing let me tell you ;)
Waiting to do it again... they rode 4-times-in-a-row!
Waiting for the train ride over to the water park
Cheese, Mimi!! :D
She did amazing. Loved the wave pool the most. After she decided she had had enough, we went back to the rides for a few more. All-in-all she made it to 3pm... I had to carry her all the way out to the van, whining the whole time :) Once we were moving for 2-minutes, she. was. OUT.
LeaAnn with Mimi & Pap (and Blue of course ;)
while we were gone...
When we came home Mom & Dad agreed to watch the big-kids, after I put the little ones down while Donnie, Ashley & I went to the Mexican restaurant in Trenton (which I've never been too). Super-fun, thanks again Mimi & Pap! :D
Monday, 7/15/13 - Mom took the 1, 2 & 3 to see Despicable Me 2 in theaters and I packed. We went swimming up the road at Miller's and had the Koontz's spend the night. A wonderful last day to a very special visit... thanks for everything Mom & Dad!










.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)














No comments:
Post a Comment