Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ohio summer trip 2013 - Saturday, July 13

Saturday, 7/13/13

Another gorgeous day in Ohio... Dad took me on a motorcycle ride to the Indiana border to buy fireworks. Well, I just wanted morning-glory-sparklers (so tired of cheap & crappy Walmart ones) but of course, once we got there and looked around, we were sold on a few more ;)  We returned to help get ready for the family/friend party that night.

Here is LeaAnn doing what? Oh yes, trying to get her bathing suit down off the line so she can carry it around...

Did she succeed? Of course she did!



I mean, LOOK how proud of herself she is! ;)


Love this charcoal-gray dress that Aunt Jill gave LeaAnn for her birthday :) looks great on Lydia too!

Art & Missy Waites, our neighbors across the street came over, SO good to see them :) Ruby & Larry too!

Dave & Kathy even stopped by! I was so excited to see them (and Karen & Katie ;) I feel like it's been YEARS since I've talked to them... Kathy assured me now that I have a hitch on the van, she'd send me home with a horse & trailer one of these days ;) I don't think Chris believes that I'll do it!

Sparklers... we did a few earlier in the evening... oh! Like the girls' shirts? We found this at the one and only, Justice store. King-Dad can't stand this song! (Neither can I ;) Shine Bright Like a Diamond... when the girls' found these shirts, they immediatlely wanted them just so they could tease him :)





Jack & Jordan were SO SWEET with all the kids...  they were in Ohio flying-solo and staying with Julie & John. They even played hide-n-seek with them...





And here we are watching the fireworks that we did buy. They were SO GOOD! Would definitely go back again and buy the same thing! Will have to remember for future Ohio trips :) Thanks Mom & Dad for hosting such a fun party!

2 comments: