Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ohio summer trip 2013 - Monday, July 8th

Monday, July 8th, 2013

Annnddd we made it! It was long a trek for the 5 of us girls. The restful-8-hrs-of-sleep I was planning on Sunday night did not happen. LeaAnn woke up with a fever and wouldn't sleep in her bed (Chris took her downstairs), we had a slight thunderstorm roll through and Lindsay replaced Chris in bed. At 5:30am I decided it was worth trying to sleep an extra 1/2 hour... just 'not-as-planned' and it made me nervous since I was the sole driver, sole adult to be exact! But!  I had my Ipod, super-big-sister-helpers and LeaAnn fell asleep twice and was quiet while the others napped after lunch... so it all worked out just fine. :D

Here is our first night at Mimi & Pap's - thanks Mom for the iphotos! :D

Ahhh the swimsuit! She was a train-wreck b/c we wouldn't let her wear the suit as her clothes for the drive to Ohio, so she settled on putting the swimsuit in her backpack and holding it the whole way. ;)








Going to feed the donkeys



I'm not quite sure what the conversation was but Lydia was insistent that Pap listen to her story... and of course it was a dramatic story ;)




I love this one :)

And this one! Who is this mischievous Diva?!?


Duplicates of color and b/w here but I LOVED them all!

And doesn't Mimi look absolutely fabulous!! 15lbs down and she's not stopping :D

This might be my fav...


It's b/t that one and this one :) I just love that they are looking at each other.





More to come Mimi! :D

2 comments:

  1. These are great....actually A-Mazing! How fun! Bonnie....if you read this I really want to come with Jayme sometime and see your place....it looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete