First day of school 2013! Holy cow how did 3rd grade happen?
Check out the comparison pics :) Here is 2nd grade...
1st grade
Kindergarten (melt. my. heart.) I thought this was the door I was going to use to gauge their growth (b/c it's prettier ;) BUT, I realized the sun would always be in their eyes... so, I decided to switch :) And I must state this idea came straight from Leia :D never would have thought of it.
Amazing.
Watch out 1st grade, here comes Lindsay Rae!
Here is last year, Kindergarten. Check out her jump in height!!
How adorable is this?!? Love, love, love. Lauren 8-4mo, LeaAnn 2-1/2 and Lindsay 7
Oh these two... simply amazing together. 3rd & 1st
2nd & Kindergarten
1st & 4-yr-old-PreK!
AHH! 4-yr-old preschool and 3-yr-old preschool. Had to stop here b/c I'll do the preschool comparisons when I get to Lydia's post ;)
I can feel it... this is the year! The year I might possibly be able to get a great one of them?!? Very excited to try :D
Here we are last year. Look at Wiam's hair?!? It still has never been cut.... probably should get on that, but I still love it and it's so HER.
And they're off! Running this year to the bus :) Wow... that's all I can say. It's amazing that another summer has come and gone and they are another year older.












tear in my eye, sigh... Love, Mimi
ReplyDelete