Tuesday, 8/27/13
Lydia's first day of 3-yr-old-preK! I drove them all to school on this morning... the normal routine we are hoping will be that Lydia will ride the bus to school.
3-9mo - she picked out the dress and hear of nothing else to wear :D
Guess who? Ms. Lindsay Rae at exactly age 3... OMG! Almost the same hair-do too ;)
And Lauren!!! Ahhh! Little stinker, would not stand still and smile. Who would have thought?!? She was a normal 3-yr-old too ;)
And you want to know something... we still have that t-shirt in Lydia & LeaAnn's drawer... maybe we should take it out ;)
In the classroom
She was so excited... a little hesitant, but I think she did great. I only got a little teary-eyed when I left the room ;)
Here was Lindsay in her classroom. Wearing her new Dora outfit from Kelly Kress that she got for her 3rd birthday :)
The next day, Wednesday, 8/28/13 was the first day to ride the bus! I was doing all of this solo as Chris was in Nodaway at meetings. I was pretty proud of myself for getting all 5 of us ready, having enough time to take pictures and get myself to work on-time! I even ran in the dark before all of this happened! ;)
Here is what Ms. LeaAnn was doing :) She wasn't very happy about it but she did OK.
Here is what Lindsay looked like when she was 2 and Lauren was going to school ;) If I tried to put a bib on LeaAnn she would flip-out!!
from my fuzzy phone :)
All Lydia said after the day was over, "the bus went bump, bump, bump a lot mom!"
Another milestone... it's a lot for a 3-yr-old, but I think Lydia can handle it :) time will tell!
Here was her 'homework' the night before... to decorate her hand. Took the picture to send to Dad since he was away at work ;)



.jpg)






.jpg)





Awwww.....so sweet love the ones of Lydia and the two older girls! She looks to old!
ReplyDelete