to... Pantene-Beautiful-Lengths. Thank you Leia Hellenthal!
I know that she didn't honestly know what was going on... but she was really cute about it. And though sad, in the end, that her hair is short. We have NO complaints in the morning when there are NO tangles and no tears. Whew! At least one of them is that way ;)
Absolutely gorgeous...
And the snips begin..
The big girls squeal ;)
And ta-da! We have a beautiful, blonde, pony-tail!
She didn't hesitate a bit when Leia asked if she wanted her hair washed, she said, "yes!"
HOW adorable is she?!?
She was very proud of the ponytail. And the end of it was dark! Not sure why? Just all that hair bunched together I guess, and she looked at me and said, "Is it really going to be like Tangled mom? Is my hair going to turn brown??"
After everyone had their hair cut/trimmed we went to Ryan & Leia's for Papa John's pizza!! Oh what a treat. I'm still mad at her for sending home the leftovers that I just had to eat for the next two days ;) I'm trying to not let Lauren & Lindsay back out on their donation as well. Both of them have super-long, gorgeous, thick hair as well.... but it is time for a change :) And there is a cancer patient that needs it a whole lot more than they (we) do. Thanks again Hellenthal's!












tell Lydia, Mimi is Very proud of her!
ReplyDelete