Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A HUGE birthday party!

Sunday, 9/2/12

Kreighton's 5th + Kyle's 3rd + Kael's 1st + Clara's 2nd = a HUGE (and amazing) birthday party!! With an amazing clown/balloon maker/face-painter and huge blow-up/jumping dragon! I did not of course get a picture of any of the birthday kids... great job Jaym :-( but we brought 9 kids b/t 4 adults... so we had our hands full :)

Lindsay's butterfly wings...

LeaAnn playing w/Rylee Short

The dragon... WHOA!!! We couldn't believe it when we pulled in :) Kids adored it.

Laynee's face painting...

Isn't so pretty!?

Lauren asked to be a cat :)

I loved how it matched her shirt

Lydia wanted a unicorn w/a rainbow :)

Lindsay the leopard...

Peyton the princess :)

Rylee with the original unicorn/rainbow :) pretty sure that's where Lydia got her idea from ;)


Uncle Abe was a rock-star w/the kids! We wanted to hire him to come to the camp-site :)  Here he is chasing, catching & feeding Carter to the dragon!

Frankie & Lauren eating dinner...

Chris trying to feed the monster-baby :)

Lauren got her arm done...

And then trying to get all the kids that were there... I think I counted 32 in all at one time.

But of course there's no good way to get a pic of all of them :) regardless, kids had a ball and it was a fabulous time had by all!

1 comment:

  1. That face painter is Amazing! Really great pics (the one of Rylee is beautiful). So excited to see more posts!!

    ReplyDelete