Saturday, September 8, 2012

LeaAnn at 19-mo (and Lindsay at 2-9mo ;)

8/30/12 - 3 days before her 19-mo birthday :)

I realized after I wrote about LeaAnn at 18-months... that it was pretty much what I should have said for 19-months... they just keep running together and I'm doing a terrible job keeping the months straight! I do hope Wiam will forgive me one day :)  She put these boots on all by herself... and posed adorably for pictures. She has the best smile.

Such a grin...

Adored it in b/w so had to throw it in...

Pick me, pick me!

I said to Lindsay, she looks like you did when you put dad's boots on w/your swimsuit on... and Lindsay said, "but she doesn't have the hat!" :D So she ran and grabbed it... and gave it to LeaAnn who promptly put it on.

Such a ham!

Love it...

So then of course I had to spend time searching for these pictures!  This is 6/5/09 - The difference is Lindsay is 2-9mo... exactly the age Lydia is right now! :)

This one I framed :)  still love it...

She still has this same smile today! And notice the hat... pretty sure it is the exact same one :D

Is this a Lindsay face or what?!?  I do hope they like the comparison pics as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment