Wednesday, 10/8/14
Lydia's first field-trip! A visit to Sherman's Pumpkin Patch in Manchester... we rode the bus to and from! Sitting w/friend Rylee Short (they sit together on the bus ride to and from school)
A hayride around the farm...
Mr. Kyle!
A quick visit inside the corn maze...
Back at the main grounds, playing in the leaves...
Thank you Maggie for taking this!
w/friend Corbin Jo (went to daycare together for the past 2-years)
Everyone got to pick out a pumpkin to take home..
Mr. Owen Kress :)
Mrs. Beyer's 4-yr-class picture... I can NOT believe that Lindsay stood here 3 short years ago when LeaAnn was just 6-months old...
the bus ride home :) So glad I was able to go! And many thanks to Craig & Kris for watching LeaAnn so I could enjoy time w/Lydia :D





















so glad you got to go with Lydia & Such good pics of the 2 of you! and I Love the updated profile pics of all 4.
ReplyDelete