Wednesday, October 29, 2014

the Beyer girls ~ fall 2014 part 1

Sunday, 10/19/14

A day for pictures! After Sunday School, the girls came w/me to help photograph the James family! Sue Weber offered up her backdrop that she used for Homecoming pictures, and it was a beautiful match! (fyi: I pulled these from Shutterfly so they'd upload faster, hence the reason they are a bit fuzzy)
 I told Jim to kiss Janet ;) It was their 37th wedding anniversary!  Maria later told me that she hasn't seen her mom & dad kiss since she was in high school!
 w/the grands...
Jim restores cars, and he wanted this one to be in some of the pictures. This was at Jeremy & Angie's house.
 I mean, can they get any cuter?

All along I had told the girls, "I really want to take your pics today too!" I had been putting together outfits for weeks, including Chris & myself in the outfit ideas, but wasn't really sure if it was going to happen. Chris said, "I'd rather not," so we went without him and it was a girls-only photo shoot! This was in a field-lane at the end of 250th. I was really pleased w/how they turned out!

Lindsay Rae, 2nd grade ~ 8-2mo


Love, love, love my Lindsay Rae in this one :)




Ms. Lydia Alice, 4-yr-old preK ~ 4-11mo




Ms. Lauren Dorothy, 4th grade ~ 9-1/2





and last but certainly not least, LeaAnn Claire ~ 3-7mo



Look at these 2!!!

Three short years ago :)




Look at my girls!!! I just can't believe it... I remember thinking it... that someday they'd all smile & look at the camera... even enjoy it. And it's happened...


And these two... no words.




All by themselves...

Three short years ago...







November 2009... I put this here b/c I think they look a lot like the younger two, right below!


LeaAnn is fading out ;)


Muwah! LOVE!!!





Oops! Made her mad :)

Doesn't take much... this is a face we see quite a bit (sorry LeaAnn it's true ;) someday you will appreciate this!)

So I made them walk away... she's still crying :)



And we were off to the next spot!

1 comment:

  1. O M G These bring tears to my eyes they are all so beautiful. You have captured them unbelievably! Can't wait to print some (from Shutterfly, right?)

    ReplyDelete