Here we are in the morning getting ready. Lola had given me these headbands months ago, and I was so excited that I remembered them! All the girls proudly put them on... but not Wiam ;) so the girls hooked it on her diaper, and I snapped these shots :)
"See ya later people!"
Love this pic of Lydia :)
Lauren super excited to wear her "fireworks" headband as she called it.
Crop duster planes have started buzzing around, and here the girls are trying to find the plane. This one wasn't too close.
And this is Lydia telling me, "Mommy! Day right over dere!"
We made it to Troy Mills with time to spare (shocking! ;) and this was my attempt to get the four of them together... LeaAnn was not impressed.
This nice gentleman next to us said, "I love to take pics, you all get in!" And viola! We have a 4th of July family picture :D This one is my favorite...
Last year we were at the Ames parade after camping w/the Larson's and a family picture, like most things last summer... just did not happen. :D And of course it made me go back and look... here we are at the Troy parade in 2010... look at that chubby baby (Lydia 7-1/2mo)!! :) And I'm holding Lindsay (3-10mo)?!? Found out a few weeks later I was preggo w/LeaAnn :)
And here we are in 2009 at the Troy parade. It was cold & rainy... and I was preggo w/Lydia :D Lindsay is 2-10mo & Lauren 4-2mo.
Must not have went to parade in 2008? Here we are in 2007 in Middletown, Ohio! Lauren 2-2mo & Lindsay almost 11-months :)
And in 2006 I drove the Buchanan County Farm Bureau truck preggo w/Lindsay :) and Lauren (14-mo), sat on Chris' lap in the passenger seat, hung out the window and said, "Hi!" to everyone! Imagine that ;) And I'm positive that before kids.. we did not go to parades. :( Sure should have!Back in the present... we sat with the Wilgenbusch's & Short's... stab in the dark here, I think this is Carter :)
Lydia joining in the fun
I am a broken-record... they are so big! :(
Lydia saying, "it's coming?!?"
Sirens are too loud :)
Lydia wasn't sure what was going on at first, but she quickly caught on!
LeaAnn was not to be put down... and Grammy came too!
Trying to put her down :) like the scowl face???
Sunglasses were a hit!
Rylee & Lydia were best friends!
Lacy taking up close & personal shots... can't wait to see them :)
LOVE these expressions...
Such sweet faces...
Lindsay helping Lydia get a piece of candy.
Still too loud!
She warmed up... of course! :)
We had a fabulous time despite the heat!






No comments:
Post a Comment