Thursday, July 26, 2012

Girls weekend at the river!

Friday, 7/20/12

Maria & Troy invited us up to spend a few nights at their camper, go boating & relax! Again... how lucky am I to have friends w/boats?!? ;)  Here we are on Friday night.

The next morning we left the camper fairly early... well not as early as Maria would've liked, but she could not rouse any of us at 6:30am! ;) Here is the Youngblut's truck w/their boat, "The Bad Apple."

Baragary drove up that morning w/Kate, Dawn, Lacy, Kelly & Megan. Here's Sean's boat... "Always Chorin'"... but like Maria said... he's not always choring, he was at the river today!! ;) And we were very glad he was.

Here we are waiting on Troy and listening to the song, Patoon, for the first time out of fifty that day!!! (and I'm really not exaggerating ;)
Maria

Maggie

Me :)

Lacy

We were supposedly under a 'heat advisory' ?!?  It was cloudy, cool & sprinkled on us twice! But we did not let the weather slow us down :)

All the girls!

Our host & hostess... aren't they so cute?

I adore their boat... it completely screams Maria and is perfect for them! Now they just need to get a set of ski's ;)

Sisters Maggie & Shannon... I just adored Shannon's hat!

The 'duo'

Baragary cousins...

Trying to 'capture' Lacy & Sean's convo...

Love this expression on Lacy's face :)


cheers!


Dawn & Maria

me & Maria

And Maria made us these coozies!! Wasn't she sweet... I forgot to take one of the back of the coozie, it said, "River, Relaxing, Reminiscing" - perfect!

And as you can see, we were camera happy :)

Had the awnings up b/c of the rain... but "oh well!" right Maria! :) I would assume she was playing the song, Patoon... again :D

And then the sun came out, and the people appeared!! Amazing how many people there were...

We took off to see a bit more of the river...



Our driver for the weekend... Troy!

more 'girl' picture time :)


I was amazed... we were cruising by the barges!

We stopped by Clayton to try and hear bands playing... but we really couldn't hear the music that well.

Funny & cute :D

But we ate peanuts & hung out anyway.  We stayed on the water until 7pm! It was a fabulous & relaxing time and it made me beyond excited for our houseboat trip!!! Thanks again Maria & Troy for a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment