again, not sure about 2008?
2009 in Iowa City at the Raefield's... hmmm... I think I've seen another little Beyer girl (cough! who's also 3, cough!) that looks like Lindsay does here?!? See circa 2014 ;)

2010
and finally to date, Sunday, 4/20/2014 - IMPRESSIVE! And they are so old! And they are so big! And they are all so looking (well, all except, you got it... a Beyer girl!)! :D pretty cool, huh?
with the original Beyer kids :)
thumbs up!
and then finally! The egg hunt begins :) Ms. Sydney in her ridiculously cute super-woman outfit :)
Oh ... can this be a card? Who would like to put words in her mouth right now? Or Chris' for that matter :D LOL!!! This would be the 'see circa 2014' I was talking about... remember, she IS 3 :)
love this action shot of Evan :)
whoops!
adore this picture :)
Had to come back ... Aunt Jill persuaded her... somehow. Have NO idea what she said... but Ms. THING, in her swimsuit & sunglasses (oh did I mention it was HOT outside? as in so hot it melted the chocolate??) marched off happy as a lark... again, would love for someone to insert witty words here :)
sweet Ms. Emma :)
hitting the hot & exhausted point... we're not used to the heat, people!
Oh! the world is right again... she's happy...
SO CUTE! Mr. Miles and his big 'ol smile :)
Here it is! Blake really climbed that all by himself, and then was not so sure on getting down :(
By this time he was fine, but his mom's head was not! She jumped up to start climbing and knocked her noggin :(
Look at this line!
They all did so good for this :)
partly b/c we told them they had to smile and stand still in order for us to tell them where their 'prize' eggs were :) such bribery I tell ya ;)
And then they were off!
Whew! had to come inside to cool off!
Mass trading started... we have some pretty persuasive sale kids in the group (I can't imagine!)
Just outside enjoying the sun... for once!
Owen wrestling LeaAnn, it was so sweet! I should have been videoing b/c she was squealing so hard! :D
Lydia 'teaching' her class :)
just because :)
Truly wonderful, relaxing and gorgeous day... couldn't ask for more!









































































wowsers! lots of pictures! Great Job Jayme! Love them all!
ReplyDelete