Monday, May 12, 2014

Lindsay's hair donation day!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The day finally arrived!!! Lindsay was giving her gorgeous hair to Pantene's Great Lengths... LOOK at all that hair... it was beautiful, but it was going to a much greater cause... someone else NEEDED that hair... and Lindsay has A LOT of it! She'll have fun re-growing it out ;)

So much hair, that it was 4 pony-tales worth!

And the cutting began... oh, and it goes without mentioning that we went to Leia! Can you recognize this gorgeous red-head?!? Skinny-mini and, well... a red-head :) beautiful as always.

LeaAnn was asking to see how dark it was :)



I LOVE this picture... I love that you can see Lauren's face in it :)



And we have lift-off!!! It's done!!!

WOW... was all I could say :)

Trying to be extra patient ;)

This girl was giddy! I mean giddy... she'd look in a mirror and laugh... and then she'd say, "I can't believe I did it!" :) so sweet...

Adore the stack in the back :) Now I say, "Linds can you brush your hair?" And she says, "yes I can! 4 brushes is all it takes!" :D  We love it on SO many levels...

Look at those 6 gorgeous Blondies :)
Leia took care of us as usual... She sent me on my way to get food, came back to the salon, and Ryan, Dee & Arabella were there to see us and had us sit in the break room and eat :)  THANK YOU Leia!! We absolutely love all the cuts and it was so great to see you and your family :) We look forward to playing again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay did a beautiful thing! I'm always to happy to see your family, but I felt honored to be a part of her donation! :)

    ReplyDelete